Comnet Sales Manager
Reports to: Region Manager DACH Location: Home-Office
About Vanderbilt and ComNet
Vanderbilt and ComNet provide technology-enabled electronic security, access control, transmission, and connectivity solutions to help secure the highest valued assets for our system user clientele.
Operating efficiently in 95 countries, Vanderbilt and ComNet take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of the Vanderbilt and ComNet brands and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with regional management to develop strategic business plans for the region.
- Act as a central point of contact for the regional sales teams on Comnet matters.
- Act as liaison between the company and the customer when needed.
- Collaborate with senior sales management to develop successful sales techniques.
- Assist in developing strategies to both acquire new customers and retain existing customers.
- Acquire orders/contracts for Comnet products and services.
- Win new customers, strengthen and enlarge the existing customer basis, create and maintain solid, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Actively drive all sales activities relating to Comnet products, standardized systems and solutions in the assigned geographical area.
- Develop and tap the full potential of relationships with prospects and customers.
Education and/or Experience
- Several years of experience in B2B
- Advanced IP knowledge
- Diploma or comparable high-level certificate (e.g. master) in engineering or a comparable technology-oriented subject
- Solid knowledge of English (company language), both spoken and written
- Sense of initiative
- Customer focus
- Agility, capability and willingness to learn quickly and continuously
- Ability to work in teams, both on a local and on an international level
- The successful candidate will work primarily from home or in an office environment
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel
- Valid driving license
- Clean records are a must, extracts from crime record may be required