Digital Marketing Executive (Caldicot, South Wales)
The Digital Marketing Executive will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all channels and measure and report performance against goals (web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media campaigns).
- Design, grow and measure our social media presence (including paid advertising campaigns across Google, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Develop SEO strategy, conduct localised keyword research, and fixes to improve ranking in the localised regions.
- Maintain web presence and support Increasing conversion rates with Website and WebShop derived campaigns.
- Enhance Customer (User) Experience on website & webshop by identifying trends and insights and optimize speed and performance based on the insights and brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to enhance our digital real estate and online presence.
- Evaluate emerging technologies in digital marketing.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital and/or general marketing.
- Marketing or business degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Web analytic tools (Google, Moz, CMS platforms - Expression Engine and Shopware would be advantageous).
- Web tools (Bitly, Optinmonster, Buffer, One signal).
- Social Media – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Work Environment & Requirements
- Employee will work primarily in an office environment.
- Some travel and fieldwork potentially including international travel.
- Possess a valid driving licence.