We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and hands-on Quality Analyst who is interested in progressing their career and who wants to make a difference in a rapidly growing business.
At Vanderbilt, we are always striving to enrich our culture of continuous improvement. Joining our Quality & Process Management department means playing a visible part in how we operate, and in sustaining our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The Quality Analyst is a Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt who can help teams identify waste, risks, and optimisation opportunities in their processes. They can guide stakeholders on maturing their processes to a more optimised state. They will also perform internal ISO 9001:2015 audits, and they will lead a wide variety of process improvement projects spanning all departments.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Using data-driven insights to recommend corrective & preventative actions, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Perform risk, quantitative & qualitative analysis on proposed business cases
- Report on bottom-line impact per project
- Be the point of contact for Six Sigma-related items
- Facilitate and perform process brainstorming and reviews with stakeholders
- Lead their change management projects to completion.
- Engage with stakeholders on their project progress and the project’s alignment to company strategies.
- Participate in efforts to promote an Agile and Continuous Improvement culture throughout Vanderbilt
- Conduct ISO 9001:2015 internal audits and manage action plans
- Support Head of Quality with strategy deployment projects
Education and/or Experience
- 3rd Level Education
- Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt
- oStrong demonstrable experience in applying Six Sigma expertise. For example: FMEAs, DfSS, CAPA, and other specialised statistical analyses & data modelling support as required.
- Hold an Agile, Scrum, or project management qualification. (PMI-ACP, CSM, PMP, SAFe, etc.)
- At least 3 years’ practical experience in process & change management, and internal auditing to ISO standards
- Demonstrable work experience in an ISO-certified or in an Operational Excellence environment
- Proficient in Excel and business intelligence. Experience in RPA would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven analytical skills that can be used to identify patterns, outliers, risks, and opportunities.
- Can communicate data-based recommendations in an effective and relatable way to technical and non-technical audiences
- Professionally assertive problem-solver with a bias for action
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and collaboration skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Can manage their work and projects methodically and independently
- Can conduct process reviews from an ISO and Six Sigma perspective
- Represent Vanderbilt’s Values of Empowerment, Collaboration, Forward-Thinking, High-Performance, and Customer First.
Work Environment & Requirements
- Employee will work primarily in an office environment.