Senior Software Engineer
United States of America
Vanderbilt is currently seeking to expand our development team with a highly motivated, experienced, full stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the SMS product line. The successful candidate will work independently and with other Engineering team members to implement critical new features based on customer requirements and interface with Vanderbilt Technical Support staff to resolve issues uncovered in the field.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Analyze requirements, design and provide detailed specs for software enhancements.
- Develop and implement software enhancements and integration to 3rd party devices.
- Debug, maintain and improve the performance of SMS software.
- Design and execute unit test cases to minimize failures in QA testing.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout Vanderbilt.
- Work with QA team to ensure new product features or enhancements are fully validated.
- Participate in continuous process and standards improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ experience in Windows client-server application development.
- Strong Delphi multi-threaded programming skills required.
- Strong SQL Server database programming skills.
- Excellent time management; multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio C#, web development or access control systems a plus.
- Parsippany, NJ
Submit resume to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by the hiring manager within 7 business days.Apply