Technical support specialist to Vanderbilt International NORDIC (Denmark)
We are seeking a person with a good knowledge of technical security solutions, you should have a high technical interest and be driven to find solutions, solve problems and have a strong customer focus.
You have experience from similar work in the security industry or have been working as an experienced installer/system integrator. To conduct product training and to educate is something you enjoy.
The position includes liaising with other departments at Vanderbilt, such as sales, R&D, global technical support and customer services where all teams contribute a great customer experience.
Competencies that we believe will be necessary for the role include:
- A willingness and aptitude for learning new systems and knowledge about our product portfolio where Access, Intrusion, and CCTV systems are the main products we support.
- Better than average computer and network skills.
- Good at stress management, which means that you have the ability to prioritize and focus on the most important tasks for the moment, even at high workloads and keep calm regardless of circumstances.
- You should be able to identify, manage and follow up on details of the work.
- Experience from the security industry is beneficial.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in Danish and English.
Vanderbilt offer the right candidate a flexible working setup and market comparable compensation.
Vanderbilt also offers a stimulating international environment with excellent development possibilities.
If this role sounds both interesting a great match with your profile, then please do not hesitate to send your CV to us through email@example.comApply