Vanderbilts own, Michael Whitworth, will be hosting this online-only event featuring SPC, SPC Connect, ACTEnterprise and ACT365 product ranges.
More info about the event:
Norbain is pleased to launch its first Virtual Event, showcasing the latest developments from its key suppliers. Just in the same way you can attend physical events such as roadshows and exhibitions, the Norbain Virtual Event allows you to visit stands, ask questions, watch demonstrations and take away key materials. The difference is, of course, you can visit the Virtual Event at any time, from anywhere.
We will be using the virtual platform to run live events across the year, including webinars and presentations as well as launching exciting products from our participating suppliers. When live events aren’t taking place, you can still visit the stands, download resources and watch videos and presentations.
It’s a great resource area that will be continually updated to reflect the changes in the industry.
Just like a real exhibition, Norbain’s Virtual Event is split up into useful areas, where you can find a range of resources with ease:
- Find out more about our suppliers and what they can offer
- Watch videos
- Leave questions or chat live to suppliers
- View social media channels
- Use your event bag to download and save interesting resources
- Jump to their products on Norbain e-source to find out more of buy
- Network with suppliers and other visitors attending the Virtual Event
- Ask questions or provide answers
- Answer polls to help voice your views on given subjects
Watch presentations about from industry experts whenever suits you:
- The link between cyber security and GDPRPrivacy by
- Design and its impact on security systems when complying with GDPR
- An introduction to cyber security training with Norbain Academy
- Practical examples of current cyber threats and how we can protect ourselves
- An overview of GDPR with practical advice on what businesses need to do
CYBER SECURITY & GDPR ZONE
- Explore our specially-produced range of videos on cyber security and what steps we all need to take to protect ourselves, our data and our reputations
- Download key resources
- Visit relevant industry web sites to find out more