5 Oct 2017
ACT365 receives Recommended Status in Benchmark Test
ACT365 was recently put through its paces by Benchmark, the installer-focused magazine.
Fresh from its win at the Benchmark Innovation Awards, the complete access control and video cloud solution received a “Recommended Status” in its review from the publication that puts the spotlight on innovative and smart solutions.
- From a user’s point of view, the flexibility and ease of access to ACT365 will be a benefit.
- Management of the sites and doors is simplified, and the depth of viewable reports will cover the clear majority of access control needs.
- For installers and integrators, the ability to assess the status of the system remotely and carry out relevant diagnostics does enhance the appeal of the system.
- During the period of the test we did not experience any issues with connectivity to the Cloud, and all access control transactions were accurate and consistent.
- Report updates were fast and no events were missed.
“Access control is a technology that either works or does not work. As such, regarding everyday performance, ACT365 works! It performs within all expectations of such a system, and remains fully operational when the link to the Cloud is down. When the connection is re-established, the transactional data is automatically uploaded.”
- Robust and resilient
- Cloud-based architecture