8 Apr 2021
April Customer Newsletter Recap
Our April newsletter was dispatched to our customer base on Thursday, 1 April.
Check out some of our main highlights from the dispatch:
- We’re pleased to announce a warranty extension on our SPC, ACT, and PDM product lines. The warranty extension comes into effect on 1 April on specific new products purchased in 2021. All SPC and ACT product warranties will increase from three to five years, while PDM dectectors increase from three to a 10-year warranty period.
- Vanderbilt’s Aspire Partner program has reached a milestone 500 partners. The Aspire community also allows end-users to identify certified and professional Vanderbilt & ComNet partners around the world to help them with their next security project.
- We have hired Bernard Neo as our new Asia-Pacific Region Manager. Supported by the local sales team, Bernard will be responsible for continuing to successfully drive Vanderbilt & ComNet’s ambitious growth plans in the region. We are delighted to have someone of his expertise and industry background with us. Asia-Pacific is a growing marketplace for us and one we are very excited about.
- Congratulations to our Sales Team who recently won the Best Sales Support award at ADI’s Supplier Symposium. In winning the award, our Sales team in Spain was specifically mentioned for helping to realize double-digit growth with great support.
- Robert Jones, our Sales Manager in Ireland, sat down for a video interview with Northwood Technologies. Watch their conversation here.
- ACTpro updated to version 2.15 last month. One of of the key updates was ANPR integration. Learn more about this new feature here.
- We recently became the 50th member of Dahua’s technology partner program. Read more about this collaboration here.
- Check out some of our current top selling products in our webshops.