8 Nov 2019
Missed our November Newsletter? Here are the main takeaways
The latest edition of our monthly customer newsletter dropped on Thursday, 7 November.
Missed it in your inbox or not signed up to our mailing list yet? No worries. We’ve got you covered. Here are the main takeaways we dropped in our latest newsletter dispatch.
- ACT Enterprise 2.10 brings integration with new Readers: We have now released the latest ACT Enterprise, version 2.10. Standout features in this release include integration with both BLE and Biometric readers. Check out the full details in our 12-page product announcement document.
- New SPC Connect Pro version released: SPC Connect Pro 3.10 brings the option to encrypt local configuration files, as well as general bug fixes and improvements. Read the full release information here.
- Our Global Technical Support team is continuing its successful relationship with our customers. In a recent feedback survey, our GTS team, on average ranked 4.75 out of 5 stars with customers.
- We recently sent out the first of our new quarterly RMR newsletter. Check out the edition here and download our FREE white paper on how RMR solutions like SPC Connect and ACT365 can benefit your business.
- The most downloaded file on our website during Q3 2019 was our 4-page B2B brochure on SPC. Why not check out the popular booklet and learn about the key benefits of our award-winning intrusion detection system: SPC: Smart security for a connected world.
Our next newsletter drops on Thursday, 5 December 2019.
Remember this is double opt-in so don’t forget to check your inbox afterward to confirm your subscription. Then add us to your Safe Sender List.