19 Aug 2020
FAQ: Downloading Webshop Quotations
This article answers a frequently asked question about the Vanderbilt webshop. That is “how do you download quotations from the webshop?”
- Once logged into the webshop, click “My Account” and then select “Orders List” from the dropdown menu.
- From here, click “Create Order List” and a pop-up screen will appear that prompts you to give your name a list.
- Once you do so, your list will be created.
- Now, you need to populate your list with products.
- Go to the product menu and select a portfolio e.g. Intrusion.
- From here, you can begin to add products.
- This can be done by selecting a product and then, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, under “Add item to order list” select “Add products”.
- When you have finished selecting the products that you want, return to your “Order List” by repeating the initial first steps (click on “My Account” and select “Order Lists”).
- You can now download your Order List to your desktop.
- This can be done by clicking “Quotation” under the “Action” tab.
- Your list will download to your desktop as an Excel file.