lite blue ®
WHY NOT START LITE?
Vanderbilt Industries lite blue is a 2 door web-based access control system with expansion capabilities to 8 devices.
Designed in the same manner as Vanderbilt’s flagship bright blue controller, utilizing embedded intelligence, lite blue does not require special software or a dedicated PC. This allows you the flexibility to manage your system from anywhere with internet access!
lite blue takes simplicity a step further when it comes to cost effective, easy-to-use access control. Built on the Mercury platform, lite blue supports standard Wiegand devices, Schlage AD Series electronic locks, and various card formats and technologies such as proximity, smart card, magnetic stripe and Bluetooth.
Add integrated video for a complete security solution! Vanderbilt Video Management packages are designed whereby each card swipe can be linked to video and easily retrieved during investigations.
LITE BLUE. GREAT THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES.
- Support for up to 2-8 doors and 5000 cardholders
- Includes 2 on-board reader interfaces for direct connect
- Remote access via web-browser
- Single action facility lockdown
- Email event notification
- Easily upgradeable to a full bright blue® 32-door system
- Degraded mode
- Anti-passback function to eliminate unauthorized entry
- Manual overrides to temporarily unlock doors
- Holiday and event scheduling
- Door status monitoring
- Flashable firmware upgrades
- Video integration