Video Management System
The flexibility of Vanderbilt Industries video recording and retrieval solutions allows you to choose from a diverse offering of network video recorders to fit your unique needs and budget.
Vanderbilt provides a versatile line of NVRs including a web-based video server for small to medium sized systems as well as state-of-the-art video storage servers for large, multi-site or global installations.
Whether you require analog or digital camera support, or a combination, Vanderbilt hybrid recorders can meet your needs.
- High resolution video motion detection with masking capabilities
- Search on video motion detection
- Uninterrupted recording during playback and image archiving
- Customizable pre and post-recording upon an event
- Proprietary viewer software for viewing encrypted files
- Fully scalable
- Virtual camera grouping across servers
- Advanced security permissions
- Database backup and recovery
- Accepts analog/digital or IP-addressable cameras
- Active Directory integration
- Megapixel resolution support
- HD camera support
- MJPEG, MPEG4, H.264
- Web client application
- Mobile application