VVMS Video Management System
The Vanderbilt Industries Next Generation Video Management System (VVMS) is available in a variety of packages to meet your facility’s needs and requirements. Our scalable video recorders come in 16 and 32-channel 2U rack-mountable units. Options for analog and IP expansion capabilities, additional hard drive storage and audio are available.
Looking for an entry-level video recorder? We also offer a 4-8 channel unit that can be table or wall mounted.
The Vanderbilt Video Management System can be used as a standalone video solution, or for enhanced security and investigations, take advantage of our seamless integration to Vanderbilt access control platforms.
- Local and remote monitor and control
- Web client application
- Mobile application
- Unlimited cameras and servers
- Active Directory integration
- High resolution camera support (HD, Megapixel, H.264, MJPEG and MPEG4)
- Over 20 supported PTZ protocols
- Alarm recording
- Advanced scheduling
- Backup utilities
- and more!