Greenyard Frozen Ltd are a major blue chip, frozen food manufacturer.
The customer was looking for a true cloud-based Access Control system to replace their existing legacy on-premise solution.
- With a focus on fire mustering, site security and door status monitoring, ACT365 was selected for its innovative features and monitoring abilities for events such as door forced, door ajar, and reporting suite.
- The system also generates fire muster reports during an evacuation giving the fire marshals an instant list of personnel who are onsite via the sites dedicated tablet devices or smart phones.
- Vanderbilt’s intuitive software allows fobs to be easily added and removed by the system administrators. This gives the site flexibility with its intake and management of large capacity agency staff.
- Vanderbilt’s ACT365 means there is no need for an on-premise server.
About the Installer:
Doncaster-based OLS (Oliver Law Security Ltd) operate on a National and European level. SSAIB approved installed for Access Control & CCTV. Working with the food and beverage manufacturing industries, construction and multi-occupancy office environments.
“We chose ACT365 to specifically meet customer requirements for a true cloud-based Access Control System and App based Fire Mustering reporting. OLS are an approved ACT365 installer and this is our go to product for Access Control through the cloud.”
- Ollie Law, Managing Director at Oliver Law Security Ltd.